We suggest using WordPress for Content Management Systems (CMS). WordPress is the top rated CMS in the industry. The reason: it’s straightforward to develop, flexible for changes, very customizable so your website will not look like everyone else’s and best of all, it’s very easy to manage by the administer (you). Often times, you can simply copy and paste your information into the pages. You may update photos, content and add pages so your website can grow with your organization.
We are very active in the WordPress community. We host a monthly WordPress meet-up in our offices on the 3rd Monday of each month.
WordPress powers 22% of the worlds websites including Huffington Post and many government websites.
These sites also feature:
- Click to call button so people can call you right through your website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) enabled for easy visibility
- Web based control panel so you do not need special software to update your websites
- Support! I’ve not only attended several WordCamps but have presented at them too! Web Tech was a sponsor at the WordCamp in Peoria and we are very active in the WordPress community.
- I can help answer questions of new technology and ways of growing your website
These websites are mobile responsive so the 68% of internet users using ipads and smart phones can use your site too!
I can also provide WordPress training and workshops. Contact us for a free quote on building your new WordPress site.